Cranberries for UTI
How Your Lifestyle Can Kill Urinary Tract Infection Bacteria
If you are interested in learning a few simple ways to cure a urinary tract infection naturally, you have come to the right place! UTIs are among the easiest infections to treat and cure naturally. This means that you will soon be able to throw out your antibiotics. After all, they werent that effective in the first place.
Approximately 25% of all UTI sufferers that use antibiotics to treat their infection will develop another UTI within a few months. In fact, antibiotics can cause the infections to get worse over time. Some experts even believe that antibiotics should not be used at all when there is a more effective natural alternative.
Here are some simple and effective ways to treat and cure your urinary tract infection naturally.
How Your Lifestyle Can Cure Your Urinary Tract Infection
1. First and foremost, you must strengthen your immune system. This is easily done by adding a vitamin C supplement of 2,000mg to your daily routine. You should also eat plenty of fruits that are high in vitamin C. Using a zinc supplement will help your body absorb the vitamin C more efficiently.
2. You need to keep your urinary system flushed. Drink at least two glasses of water every two hours of the day and get in the habit of urinating when you feel the urge do not hold it!
3. Eating five to seven servings of fruits and vegetables will give your body the essential vitamins and minerals it needs to help flush and heal your urinary tract.
4. Make sure to add cranberries to your diet. Cranberries contain a compound that will cause E. coli bacteria to release its grip on the lining of the urinary tract, making it easier to flush.
5. You need to learn as much as possible about UTI remedies. For example, alfalfa can drastically increase kidney function, which increases the flow of urine, making it easier to flush the body.